Introducing the Gemstone Mojo Necklace! A charming combination of inspiration for whatever you need! Bronze Hamsa, sun, moon, star and heart charms swing merrily from a antiqued sterling silver cable chain. They are joined in harmony by gemstone charms in citrine, aquamarine, sunstone, turquoise, Peruvian Opal, kyanite, amethyst, and fresh water coin pearls. The charms gently move with you. This piece is finished in gray leather with a sterling silver slide and silver star wraps. This necklace offers versatility and adjustability allowing you to select your favorite length (16-24 inches) or whatever works with your necklines. Easy on, easy off, and I think it has superpowers.
This piece is one of a kind, just like you!
Paypal is accepted. Credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover) are also accepted.
We ship to anywhere in United States.
Shipping and handling charges include order processing, packaging, handling and shipping.
$4.00 flat rate (to U.S.)
Shipping to Canada is available at cost.
All in stock orders are shipped 1-2 days after payment is cleared excluding Sundays and holidays. I am happy to make custom orders, but they do take a bit longer, please contact me if you are interested in a custom order.
Expedited shipping and insurance are now available in our shipping options.
You may return most new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Shipping fees cannot be reimbursed. I can not accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit. Insurance is available for an extra fee upon request and is recommended.
Please contact me immediately if an item has been damaged during shipping as it is very important that you receive what you order. Damaged items can be refunded or replaced.
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Please note a 10% restocking fee will be applied.
**Custom orders are non-refundable**
Gemstone Care 101:
- Store jewelry in separate spaces to eliminate scratching and damage to stones.
- Temperature should be kept constant to prevent cracking.
- Keep out of sunlight to avoid fading or discoloration.
- Do not wear around chemicals, during activities such as cleaning, swimming or showering. Gemstones can be porous and may absorb chemicals, even soap, which can build up inside the stone leaving the jewelry looking dull.
- Additionally, be aware that the chemicals in cosmetics, hairspray, and/or perfume can damage gems.
- The ultimate rule: when in doubt, leave it out. Think twice before putting gems in an ultrasonic cleaner or any chemical solution.
Gems should be gently wiped clean with a moist cloth.
A silver polishing cloth can be used to brighten the metal.
Feel free to contact Moonstruck Design with any questions regarding care of precious gems.