This stunning, silver/grey Freshwater pearl necklace with antiqued brown leather is sure to make a statement. Fresh Water Pearls are known to center one's soul and bring the ability to calmly reflect on life. Lyra is 18 inches in length with a button hole clasp, priced at $120.
Embrace life’s unknowns and find peace in your internal and external world. Ruled by the push and pull of the moon and water, pearls derive from the calm of the deep ocean. Just as tranquil as the moon, pearls are the perfect natural stone for serenity and repose. Pearls come in a variety of shades and colors, each one as unique as the next. Hues of silver green, deep purple, glossy white, or mauve-pink, these pearls are the perfect addition to any collection. Wear pearls to guide wavering spirituality or faith, and find an unfaltering balance as constant as the moon and the ocean. Be inspired by the yin and yang fundamentals of pearls.
Paypal is accepted. Credit cards are also accepted through Paypal.
We ship to anywhere in United States.
Shipping and handling charges include order processing, packaging, handling and shipping.
$5.00 flat rate (to U.S.)
Shipping to Canada is available at cost.
All in stock orders are shipped 1-5 days after payment is cleared excluding Sundays and holidays. I am happy to make custom orders, but they do take a bit longer, please contact me if you are interested in a custom order.
If you would like to add shipping insurance, or would like your items shipped more quickly, please contact me and I will adjust the shipping price accordingly.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Shipping fees cannot be reimbursed. I can not accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit. Insurance is available for an extra fee upon request and is recommended.
Please contact me immediately if an item has been damaged during shipping as it is very important that you receive what you order. Damaged items can be refunded or replaced.
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Please note a 3% restocking fee will be applied.
**Custom orders are non-refundable**
Gemstone Care 101:
- Store jewelry in separate spaces to eliminate scratching and damage to stones.
- Temperature should be kept constant to prevent cracking.
- Keep out of sunlight to avoid fading or discoloration.
- Do not wear around chemicals, during activities such as cleaning, swimming or showering. Gemstones can be porous and may absorb chemicals, even soap, which can build up inside the stone leaving the jewelry looking dull.
- Additionally, be aware that the chemicals in cosmetics, hairspray, and/or perfume can damage gems.
- The ultimate rule: when in doubt, leave it out. Think twice before putting gems in an ultrasonic cleaner or any chemical solution.
Gems should be gently wiped clean with a moist cloth.
A silver polishing cloth can be used to brighten the metal.
Feel free to contact Moonstruck Design with any questions regarding care of precious gems.