A handcrafted earthenware ceramic pendant is suspended on a saddle tan deerskin leather necklace with an adjustable sterling silver slide closure and features bronze and sterling silver accent beads.
These pendants are stamped with a spiral symbol on the back (or front if you prefer) to signify progress in our lives. Even small steps are still forward and giant leaps can be amazing! We go at our own pace and we can rock our own worlds.
This set of progress pendants are done in brown clay with translucent blue and iron red glazes for extra character. These are user friendly, over the head to put on, and simply slide the closure for your desired comfort length. Layer it with other pieces or let it stand alone. She’s good like that. 🌀
Oval Pendant is approximately 1.25 inches across.
Round Pendant is approximately 1.5 inches across.
Paypal is accepted. Credit cards are also accepted through Paypal.
We ship to anywhere in United States.
Shipping and handling charges include order processing, packaging, handling and shipping.
$5.00 flat rate (to U.S.)
Shipping to Canada is available at cost.
All in stock orders are shipped 1-5 days after payment is cleared excluding Sundays and holidays. I am happy to make custom orders, but they do take a bit longer, please contact me if you are interested in a custom order.
If you would like to add shipping insurance, or would like your items shipped more quickly, please contact me and I will adjust the shipping price accordingly.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Shipping fees cannot be reimbursed. I can not accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit. Insurance is available for an extra fee upon request and is recommended.
Please contact me immediately if an item has been damaged during shipping as it is very important that you receive what you order. Damaged items can be refunded or replaced.
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Please note a 3% restocking fee will be applied.
**Custom orders are non-refundable**
Gemstone Care 101:
- Store jewelry in separate spaces to eliminate scratching and damage to stones.
- Temperature should be kept constant to prevent cracking.
- Keep out of sunlight to avoid fading or discoloration.
- Do not wear around chemicals, during activities such as cleaning, swimming or showering. Gemstones can be porous and may absorb chemicals, even soap, which can build up inside the stone leaving the jewelry looking dull.
- Additionally, be aware that the chemicals in cosmetics, hairspray, and/or perfume can damage gems.
- The ultimate rule: when in doubt, leave it out. Think twice before putting gems in an ultrasonic cleaner or any chemical solution.
Gems should be gently wiped clean with a moist cloth.
A silver polishing cloth can be used to brighten the metal.
Feel free to contact Moonstruck Design with any questions regarding care of precious gems.