Antique turquoise nuggets from the 1960’s are combined with natural shell heishe beads to create this warm, organic necklace. Vintage feel, southwest style, earthy simplicity. 28 inch necklace is finished with a sterling silver lobster clasp and a two in extender for adjustability.
Paypal is accepted. Credit cards are also accepted through Paypal.
We ship to anywhere in United States.
Shipping and handling charges include order processing, packaging, handling and shipping.
$5.00 flat rate (to U.S.)
Shipping to Canada is available at cost.
All in stock orders are shipped 1-5 days after payment is cleared excluding Sundays and holidays. I am happy to make custom orders, but they do take a bit longer, please contact me if you are interested in a custom order.
If you would like to add shipping insurance, or would like your items shipped more quickly, please contact me and I will adjust the shipping price accordingly.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Shipping fees cannot be reimbursed. I can not accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit. Insurance is available for an extra fee upon request and is recommended.
Please contact me immediately if an item has been damaged during shipping as it is very important that you receive what you order. Damaged items can be refunded or replaced.
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Please note a 3% restocking fee will be applied.
**Custom orders are non-refundable**
Gemstone Care 101:
- Store jewelry in separate spaces to eliminate scratching and damage to stones.
- Temperature should be kept constant to prevent cracking.
- Keep out of sunlight to avoid fading or discoloration.
- Do not wear around chemicals, during activities such as cleaning, swimming or showering. Gemstones can be porous and may absorb chemicals, even soap, which can build up inside the stone leaving the jewelry looking dull.
- Additionally, be aware that the chemicals in cosmetics, hairspray, and/or perfume can damage gems.
- The ultimate rule: when in doubt, leave it out. Think twice before putting gems in an ultrasonic cleaner or any chemical solution.
Gems should be gently wiped clean with a moist cloth.
A silver polishing cloth can be used to brighten the metal.
Feel free to contact Moonstruck Design with any questions regarding care of precious gems.